ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This is the Acceptable Use Policy of BOH Inc.
1.1 This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, www.DavidAndersonOnline.com (our website) and sets out the terms under which you may access our website.
1.2 www.DavidAndersonOnline.com is a website operated by BOH (“we”, “our”, us”).
1.3. BOH Inc. (BOH), 2820A Jacklin Road, Victoria, V9B 3X9
1.4 If you have any queries regarding our Acceptable Use Policy please contact us via Phone: 310-564-1310
1.5 Your use of our website means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this Acceptable Use Policy and should be read in conjunction with our Terms of Website Use of which it forms part.
2. Prohibited Use
2.1 You may use our website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our website:
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
• In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
• For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way
• To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material, which does not comply with any applicable local, national, international law or regulation.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
• To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer or hardware.
• You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from our website any material:
-That is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, inflammatory, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience.
-For which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals; or
-Which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contract to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
-Which is technically harmful (including. without limitation, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, harmful components, corrupted data or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer or hardware
• You may not misuse our website (including, without limitation, by hacking, or by taking advantage of technical faults and issues).
• May not add any other of our users, even a user who has purchased an item from you, to your mailing list (e-mail or physical mail) without their consent.
• You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would breach this Acceptable Use Policy
2.2 You also agree not to:
• Reproduce, duplicate, copy or email any part of our Website in contravention of the provisions of our Terms of Website use.
• Access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
-Any part of our website
-Any equipment or network on which our website is stored
-Any software used in the provision of our website, or
-Any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party
3.1 We filter and automatically scan email messages before they are sent via our communication tools for viruses, and other illegal or prohibited content but we do not permanently store such messages.
Please read our Security Policy.
4.1 We may revise this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you.
5. Applicable Law
5.1 This Acceptable Use Policy is governed by English Law.
5.2 The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our website although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these terms and conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.